Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


{one} 
First, I am VERY much loving this weather. It's been at least 60 degrees every day and sunny. I've been able to take my class out for recess which we haven't been able to do in over 2 months. A little sunshine makes a huge difference!!

{two}
I'm loving what I came home to Monday from Dustin for Valentine's Day. 
 Dustin said he spent almost an hour trying to pick out a wine. He loves picking out new wines that I haven't tried before. This one was definitely a hit! We drank some after our amazing date at Bonefish.
How awesome are these wine glasses? They are the Mikasa Cheers glasses and were a wedding gift. 

{three}
I'm loving how cute this birthday party theme was. Liz did an amazing job putting this party together for Zachary's 1st birthday. 

The photo booth idea was so fun! The adults loved it!!


{four}
I'm loving that I got to go see my friends Stephanie and Keith and their new precious baby girl Shelby in the hospital last Friday night. I'm hoping to see them again this week. How sweet is this picture Kelly took?

 Head over to Jamie's blog and tell us what you are loving today!

9 comments:

Erin said...

Isn't this weather amazing!!! Love those glasses! And the photo booth was a cute idea! :)

LC said...

Very cute wine glasses! We got sooo many for our wedding it's not even funny. I definitely don't need a new set. Maybe I can sell some at a garage sale this spring to justify getting the Mikasa Cheers set though:)
Hope you're having a great week!

Suze said...

i love those glasses- so cute! my v-day date was at bonefish too! bonefish is yummmmy! i'm loving this sunshine too finally!!! beautiful flowers and yay for wine:) What did you try out? I'm all for trying new ones :)

Anonymous said...

Love the polka dot wine glass!!

And the Seuss party is so cute!! Love it!!

Lyryn said...

Bonefish... AWESOME! The glasses are fantastic. And those cookies are to dire for!!!

Greer's Gossip said...

Love the Dr. Seuss party pictures. Too Cute!!!

Bonefish is one of my favs, so yummy!

Anonymous said...

just came across your blog and i love it! seriously it's so FAB! your pictures are so great! I LOVE Bonefish and those glasses- so great! seriously this post is filled with love :)

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along girl!

I'm loving that picture of the necklace and her little hand :)

bride4life said...

I have the same wine glasses (set of four) and I also got mine as a wedding gift!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails