Tuesday, January 18, 2011

MLK weekend

I love long weekends! Thank you Martin Luther King!!

Since Dustin is in school on Friday nights now, it seemed perfect to have a girl's night. I went to dinner with my Oakland girls. We always have so much fun together!
Mandy, me, Mandy, Kelly, Liz, Jennifer, and Jenny

Saturday, I spent the day with my parents and brother. We went to the Memphis game and then tried a new restaurant downtown called Bar Dog Tavern. The food was pretty good!

Sunday Dustin and I had our date night. I wore the faux fur vest my brother got me for Christmas since it's been so dang cold. We went to Sharky's. I love this place because I can get oysters and sushi and Dustin can get his fresh fish. And, it's incredibly yummy!

Monday, Dustin and I were both off work but we both woke up with messed up sinuses so we stayed in all day. It was nice to just hang at the house in our pj's all day by the fire watching tv. 

I sure wish all weekends were long. That extra day makes a big difference!

14 comments:

Jennifer said...

Friday was insane! :) We had date night at Houston's last night. Never been there before!

Jamie said...

Glad y'all had such a fun weekend! I could definitely get used to three day weekends!

Lauren said...

SO fun and LOVE that vest!!!!!! :)

quite contrary said...

what a great wknd! love that vest and those boots!

Emily said...

Don't you think every weekend should be a 3 day weekend? Heck, I would even support a 4 day weekend! :)

It's A Love Story said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend!

Lyryn said...

What a great weekend!!!! Looks like a blast!!!!

Lea Liz said...

Love your outfit girl!! The vest and boots, you look beautiful!

Whitney said...

I'm totally coveting your outfit right now. Love. the. vest.
Glad y'all had such a fun weekend!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Hope you're staying warm out there :)

Annie said...

oh i love your outfit too!!! so cute!! :)
glad you had such a great long weekend hun!

Mandy's Memories said...

I had so much fun Friday night and your outfit looks so cute!

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

I love that your husband appreciates your need to take photos and even smiles in a photo for your blog!

Nicole said...

LOVE your outfit, so cute! And I'm going to do a little post about that book today. Stay tuned!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails