Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Days

Sunday night we got snow which gave me an extra long weekend. We had both Monday and Tuesday off. Dustin had to go to work so I was left at home by myself. The dogs and I bundled up to go out and play for a bit. 

Sammy is so funny in the snow. He hops around like a little rabbit. 

The snow was up to his shoulders so he had trouble moving around. 

Josie absolutely hated the snow. When we played this is what she did. 

The past 2 days I've stayed in my pj's all day and I've had a fire burning from the time I wake up until the time I go to bed.

I'm back at work today listening to my preschoolers tell about their snow day adventures! I hope everyone stays nice and warm in this frigid weather!

P.S.- I posted 4 new recipes at the bottom of my "recipes I love" page (found at the top of my blog).

16 comments:

Lindsey said...

The outifts on them are precious!!

Lauren said...

YAY for snow days!!!!!!!!! :)

Kenj said...

I just got a frenchie on Saturday, and today was the first day in the snow and she LOVED it.!

Jamie said...

Oh how cute are the pups?!

I know you enjoyed your snow days :)

Have a great day back with the kiddos!

Kate said...

Those outfits are so stinkin' cute! Looks like you had a great couple of days!

Jennifer said...

we missed ya'll!

Anonymous said...

My little Sammi does that too! He just pounces around!

d.a.r. said...

So cute!! Josie looks exactly like King Arthur. He pretty much shoots me death glares when I make him go out to potty. Can't blame him, I wouldn't want to run around the cold snowy backyward naked, ha!

Cameron and Rachel said...

They are adorable....love that Josie found a spot with no snow!! Chance is the same way! Glad you enjoyed your extra long weekend!

Suze said...

Awe yay for snow days, ive been enjoying snow days too!!!

Poor Josie not liking the snow :((

Sammy looked cute in the snow though ha ha! cute outfits!!!

Hope you stay warm!!!!

beckylbranch said...

Look at your little doggies with their coats that is so cute! I wish we had more snow here, but we didn't! boo!

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

Aw, I love the dogs all dressed up! Fun! I wish I worked in a school setting and got snow days. Alas, my non-profit doesn't do that!

Amanda said...

oh the dogs look SUPER cute in those jackets! love them! :)

Laura said...

Paisley hops around like a bunny in the snow too! Love their jackets!

Mandy's Memories said...

OMG, I love your recipe page! Just bookmarked it. I know you have been telling me about it, but you got some yummy things on there. Making me hungry!

Nicole said...

I love this post! Your snow days looked wonderful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails