I can't believe I haven't blogged in a week. I've been too busy and distracted I guess.
{one}
I'm loving that I had such a wonderful, relaxing Thanksgiving break. It was so great having 9 days off! I got to spend 4 days with one of my best friends Ashley at her new home in Arkansas. We were so lazy and just enjoyed our time together. It was the best! I didn't take on single picture. Shocking, I know!
{two}
I'm loving that my birthday is in 3 days!! All my friends are coming over to celebrate.
{three}
I'm loving that I am going to the Memphis Tigers basketball game again this week. We've been given great seats! They are so fun to go to!
{four}
I'm loving that my cousin Ashley is getting married this weekend! I love weddings!
I don't have that much to blog about, but with all the upcoming events, I'm sure I'll be back in full swing soon!!



10 comments:
Do you need to borrow that black sweater? I can bring it Saturday!
Happy Birthday to you! My birthday is also on Saturday- the big 29! Ahh! :) Hope your day is great!
Happy early birthday, i LOVE weddings too and girl time is ALWAYS fun!!!
ps im a fairly new follower :)
Happy early birthday to you! 9 days off sounds amazing! Hope you put it to good use = )
Thanks for playing along!
Your birthday is the day before mine :) Yay for December birthdays!
Happy early birthday!!!
I cannot believe you havent blogged either! haha kidding!! Those events all sound like fun! Cannot wait to hear about them!
Happy {early} Birthday!
Great things to LOVE! Happy Early birthday!
Love your Loves!
Post a Comment