Thursday, December 2, 2010

New Traditions

This year will be our first Christmas together married. This will be the first Christmas morning waking up together under the same roof. I AM SO EXCITED!
I'm all about traditions and we've always had some Christmas traditions. But, now I want to start some new ones. I have a few ideas that I think might be fun, but I'd like to hear from you. 

What Christmas Eve and Christmas morning/ day traditions do you have or have you started with your husband?

I would love to hear from you and get some great new ideas! 

10 comments:

Aishlea said...

I am excited for you! :) I don't think I will ever forget our first Christmas as husband and wife. We had always been split apart on Christmas day because of all the different family events going on!

We have a family thing on Christmas Eve night, so after that, Brandon and I go home, get into new pajamas and settle on the couch for a Christmas movie. Then Christmas morning, we get up and open gifts with each other and spend some time at home before walking down the street and opening gifts with my family. Mom always makes a big breakfast casserole and we have that down time before we have to start going everywhere else. :)

Can't wait to hear your ideas!

Emily said...

I really like your first Christmas ornament, ours is kinda boring so I am looking for a better one :)

Amy said...

Fun!!! Love the ornament :-) This will be our first Christmas married together I can't wait either :-)

Jennifer said...

This is our 57th Christmas as husband and wife and we are going back to waking up really early Christmas morning and having Christmas just us, then going to see family. I'm so excited!

Anonymous said...

I still get so excited for Christmas that I am the first to wake everyone up to open presents...before the sun has even come up! They say they hate it, but I know they wouldn't want it any other way = )

Nicole Marie said...

so exciting for you two!

Amanda said...

congrats on your first christmas! love the ornament. on christmas eve my hubby and i always get in the car in our p.j.'s with hot cocoa and drive around looking at christmas lights! it's so fun. last year it was snowing while we drove around and it made it even better. then we come home and we can each open 1 gift. enjoy and have fun making traditions!!!

Jillian said...

Yay!! What a fun time!!

JMB said...

Cannot wait to read about what traditions you start together! Your FIRST Christmas together will be like no others I would think!

Jordan said...

Congrats on the first Christmas as husband and wife! It'll be so much fun. Each year Matt and I have a Christmas dinner at home just the two of us sometime the week of Christmas! Then we do stocking stuffer gifts. It's always really nice to have a little time just the two of us (especially with all the hustle and bustle of the holidays).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails