Whew! I'm on a blogging roll this week!
{one}
Is it bad that I'm excited about my tacky Christmas outfit for Matt and Jennifer's party tomorrow? I've thrown together some last minute stuff and it's coming together nice and tacky! Perfect! Only problem, all we have for Dustin so far is socks. Not good.
{two}
Jennifer bought me these super cute booties for my birthday and the UPS man brought them to me last night. I love shoes and she knows it. Therefore, she's the best! He also brought my Christmas cards, which I cannot wait to mail out!
{three}
I've used almost an entire can of Lysol on my house since The Plague hit. I WILL NOT get sick again. That was just horrible!
{four}
Christmas is 15 days away. That's 2 weeks people. Just saying! I'm still not sure how 2010 flew by so quickly. Also, I only have next week of work and then I'm off until 2011! Gotta love those teacher holidays!
{five}
I'm loving elf yourself! I've made a few and I laugh so hard that it hurts every time. I'm thinking I should make some starring my preschoolers. They would die laughing!
Have a good weekend friends!



6 comments:
LOVE those boots!!!
cute boots!! those teacher holidays are awesome! :)
I would say let me borrow those boots BUT sister sue got 4 new pairs. Be proud!!
L-O-V-E the boots!
15 days?! I'm not done shopping AND I don't have my Christmas cards yet!!! EEK!
glad you're feeling better! Elf Yourself is hilarious...there was a Halloween one this year we had fun with too. Great minds think alike on the Christmas cards! :) Hope you adore yours as much as I like ours! Looking forward to seeing yours when you post it on the blog! And WHOO HOO for teacher holidays!! Love it!
Post a Comment