Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas pictures

Last week Jennifer came over and snapped a few pictures of Dustin and I so we would have something cute for our Christmas cards. Thanks girl!





I think these pictures turned out very cute. The cards have been ordered and once they've been sent out, I'll show them to y'all. 

13 comments:

Jennifer said...

I can't wait to see your cards!! Mine haven't came in yet.

Adrienne said...

The pictures look great

Alison said...

VERY cute!!! You guys are so photogenic :)

Emily said...

Great pictures, I love the wreath in the background! Well done :)

Aishlea said...

CUTE! :)

Lauren said...

LOVE!!!!!!!! :)

Jamie said...

These are so cute!

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

Aw, that one of you guys kissing is so cute!

Anonymous said...

These are so good!

Brittany said...

You two are too cute!

Mandy's Memories said...

Great pics!

Joanna said...

O my goodness! You two adorable!!!

Iva Messy said...

they are fantastic!!! Came out completely amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails