Friday, November 19, 2010

My Tree

I know it's only the middle of November, but when it starts getting cold, I'm ready for the holidays. I've been itching to start decorating for Christmas lately. 

Last night, Dustin and I started the Christmas decorating by getting the tree down. It's not completely finished. It still needs a topper, but I'm doing something different this year, so I'll have to work on that later. 

The tree is my favorite part of decorating for Christmas so I'm just beyond excited to have it up!!
Just for fun, a few of my favorite ornaments:
And, Dustin's favorite:

Have yall started your Christmas decorations yet? 

Or, are you laughing at me because I did mine in the middle of November?

P.S.- I'm also already listening to Christmas music :)

25 comments:

Crystal said...

Your tree is beautiful....

Jess Elyse said...

I'm secretly laughing because you have it up already haha
but I do love Christmas trees and yours is gorgeous!
I love those ornaments!
:-)

LC said...

It's so pretty! I want to put ours up sooo bad but I'm making myself wait until after Thanksgiving. It's tough:)

Jamie said...

It's beautiful! I'm ready to put ours up but I'll be waiting until the weekend after Thanksgiving probably :)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Aishlea said...

I haven't done any decorating, but I am almost through shopping, have most things wrapped, and have been listening to Christmas music for a few weeks! :) I'm in the spirit!!

THE Stephanie said...

Gorgeous!

And I'm so jealous. Since we're moving in mid-December, we won't be decorating at all this year. And I LOVE Christmas decorations. :(

Emily said...

Beautiful tree Melissa! I am so ready to put ours up...I am thinking maybe this weekend :) I listen to Christmas music year round, I just love it!

5th Belle Avenue said...

It's beautiful!!

Kelly LaJeunesse said...

love it love it LOVE IT! I'm right there with ya, girl! The tree color schemes are gorgeous by the way!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

all this talk of trees really makes me want to decorate this weekend before thanksgiving!

Café Moka said...

I love the ornaments!

Check out my new post:
http://ilovecafemoka.blogspot.com/2010/11/how-i-met-my-boyfriend.html

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

I've been working on Christmas cards but haven't decorated yet. I don't know if we'll end up putting anything up since we're traveling so much this year. :(

Alison said...

I'm laughing but also being secretly jealous at the same time. I love Christmas decorations!!!! :) Your tree looks beautiful :)

Katie Bailey said...

My decorations are all out except my tree and lights..and I started listening to WRVR nonstop Christmas yesterday. Done gift shopping and done addressing cards! I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!

d.a.r. said...

Gorgeous!! I am probably not decorating our house this year (too depressed) but I am in charge of decorating our office this weekend (hey, I am a workaholic apparently, so might as well have some fun while I am here!). I love your tree, so pretty!

Laura said...

I love it!! My hubby won't let me put up our Christmas decorations until after Thanksgiving since we're hosting the meal for his family and he refuses to eat Thanksgiving dinner surrounded by Christmas decorations. :) Haha, which means we'll be putting everything up the day after!

Brittany said...

Looks beautiful!!

Jordan said...

I'm not usually one to decorate before Thanksgiving, but I must say, your tree is GORGEOUS! No wonder you'd want to have it up a little longer! And I'm going to have to steal the hunter ornament for Matt!

Jennifer said...

If we had a tree, it would be up by now!!!

Kristin said...

LOVE IT!! I've been workin on mine this weekend. So far from being finished though. And I love that your already listening to christmas music!! I am too. esp when i'm decorating!

LOVE your blog. I'm now your newest follower!! Happy Sunday!

Kristin said...

LOVE IT!! I've been workin on mine this weekend. So far from being finished though. And I love that your already listening to christmas music!! I am too. esp when i'm decorating!

LOVE your blog. I'm now your newest follower!! Happy Sunday!

Christy said...

Your tree is soooo pretty!!! I can't wait to put ours up....it's gonna happen soon!! ;)

erica said...

wow! Your tree looks absolutely gorgeous! I am your newest follower.

xo

Jenny said...

I Love your tree!!! It looks beautiful!

Joanna said...

Your tree is absolutely gorgeous!! YAY! Bring on Christmas! Have a happy and wonderful Thanksgiving!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails