Monday, November 22, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
I'm linking up with Carissa today for Miscellany Monday.

1. Friday night Dustin and I went to see Harry Potter. Yes, we're nerds. I was very impressed with the movie and cannot wait for the second half to come out! 

2. Saturday night, Zach and Liz had all our friends over for a Thanksgiving dinner. The food was amazing! I hope this becomes an annual tradition. And, I hope Liz posts the pictures she took so I can steal them. Hint, hint girl!!

3. Last night, I watched the AMA awards. Who else was excited to see these guys perform?
New Kids on The Block with The Backstreet Boys 

4. Saturday, mom and I did some shopping. We got some great bargains and the stores were having such awesome sales. I can tell they are really encouraging people to shop early. I plan to do a little more shopping Tuesday after my lunch date with Jennifer!

5. This week I am off work the entire week, but for some reason I was awake at 6 today. I got up when Dustin did and now I'm lounging in bed with my laptop catching up on blogs. I plan to do some major cleaning today and get some more Christmas decorations down from the attic. 

6. I'm really really looking forward to my road trip with Ashley Thursday. Dustin is going with all the men in the family on a big hunting trip for 5 days, so of course I gotta do something fun too! :)

7. And, today is Mom and Dad's 30th anniversary!! 

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

I though lunch date was today, so I didn't bring my lunch! Oh well. I'm ready for tomorrow!

Jamie said...

I was awake early this morning too! But I sure didn't have any trouble falling back asleep :) Enjoy your week off!

Sarah Ann said...

Lovely miscellany! :) I just found your blog and it is lovely! I'm following!

Lindsey said...

Road trips are the best, I can't wait to hear all about it!

Annie said...

sounds like a good weekend! have a great road trip and wonderful thanksgiving!! enjoy your time off hun :)

Jillian said...

I don't think you are a nerd for watching Harry Potter I want to see it so bad!!

JMB said...

I have started my Christmas shopping as well! I think there are some great deals going on right now BEFORE black Friday! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails