Wednesday, September 8, 2010

update and a movie

Thank you for all the sweet comments and twitter messages about my doctor's appointment earlier today. It went very well and I'm pleased with what we decided. I already started about a week ago cutting my dosage of previous medicine back by 1/2. Because of that, I am able to start my new medicine tonight. I came to the doctor very prepared and asking lots of questions. I'm excited to try something new, hopeful that it will work well with keeping the migraines away, and of course hopeful that the extra weight (I found out today it was 11 pounds) will go away. 

After my appointment, I decided to go by Redbox (best invention) and rented this:
Why I'm so late seeing it, I have no idea. But, I must say, this is my new favorite movie hands down! It was absolutely incredible!!

12 comments:

Jennifer said...

did you boo hoo like i did?? ha! i cry at anything. i enjoyed our little visit! :)

Brittany said...

I haven't seen it yet...maybe on my list this weekend!

Nicole Marie said...

good luck with your health stuff!!
blind side is such a great movie!!

Jamie said...

Glad your appointment went well!

I just LOVE The Blind Side too!

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

I wanted to see that in the theatres but didn't get a chance to. I'm going to add it to my Netflix list!

Jillian said...

Such a great movie!!

Mandy's Memories said...

Absolutely the BEST movie ever! I bawled my eyes out and Tim was so into it, since it was about a former Briarcrest student!

Global Future said...

Fantastic blog and very nice pictures. I like your blog.

I would like to invite you to join a global green community. Together we can stop global warming.

Please visit:
http://globalgreenview.blogspot.com/

Have a great time.
Keep blogging.

Anonymous said...

It's also one of mine! Go Ravens! Also, I'm glad you got some answers about your headaches! I hope it helps!

Faith said...

one of my favorite movies ever too! loved every minute. i bawled my eyes out!

Jen said...

So glad your appointment went well. Hope this new medicine works well! I LOVED the Blindside!! Such a great movie!!!

Val said...

Love this movie so much!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails