My favorite part about Fall is football season. I say this not because I just love football. I do like the game, but I love what comes with it better. With football comes great food and friends!! During football season we are always getting together with groups of people and it's always a blast!
Last night was the first NFL game of the regular season. It was a great night because there was yummy food and wonderful friends there!
Jenny, me, Jennifer, and Liz
(Stephanie, we missed you)
me and Jen
Jen and the cutest baby on the planet
Matt and Jen
Zach and Liz
Me and Dustin
Yesterday was also 2 months of us being married and Dustin started his first Basic 64 Fire Academy class last night.








19 comments:
Gosh I can't believe its already been two months! Great pics! Have a good weekend!
We love our besties!!!!! 2 months turns into years, and before you know it, you're old fogies like us. :)
Cute pictures! Glad y'all had fun :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
So fun!!! Yay for fall, football, good friends, and great food!!! Can’t beat that :)
I'm right there with you! LOVE food, friends and football this time of year! Happy 2 Month Anny!
Yay football! I am so excited for it to finally be here. Fall is the best! Have a great weekend.
Whoo hooo NFL my boyfriend totally forgot about it last night not sure how that was possible he wasn't a happy camper..
2 months already! crazy how time flies!!
cute pictures!! that little guy is adorable! :)
happy friday! have a great weekend!
This is my first time stoping by your blog and I wanted to leave you a comment and let you know that I was here. Very cute =) I am now a follower!!
Football season is the most fun season ever. I can never get enough of the game and the people it brings.!
It was SO much fun. We need to make it a regular thing!
great pics and congrats on 2 months!
A fresh newleywed! Congrats! We are coming up on 2 years in 2 weeks, it flies by let me tell ya!
Anywho yes I loooove fall and football:-)
Oh my goodness!! How fun!! I love all the pics, I want to come!! :)
Congrats on the 2 months! Enjoy being newlyweds!
I am so excited for fall and football!
Love the pictures!
Just stumbled onto your blog and have enjoyed the read! I noticed we were both engaged in December 2009, and both married on the same weekend! Congratulations on 2 months!
Great pictures! I love the social part of football season too :) Happy 2 month anniversary!!
Post a Comment