I start back to work today. My summer break is officially over. I'm ready for the routine, but not the early mornings. This week I have inservice and some preschool training classes. My preschoolers don't start until next week.
It seems like this summer flew by. I knew it would, but I honestly cannot believe it's over. I had to best break ever though, so no complaining from me!
Here a few highlights from my break:
cookouts with friends
girl's trip to the lake
bridal luncheon
getting married
and the honeymoon













10 comments:
It was for sure the BEST summer EVER!
Awe, I can't believe the summer is over already! But I think this is definitely a summer you'll never forget. :)
Girl, I would say your summer was pretty FANTASTIC!!! :)
def a VERY memorable summer! love the pics!
A packed summer!! Can't believe that school is starting already. Have a good first week back!
What a wonderful summer! Good luck getting back into the swing of things :)
Wow! Sounds like you had a wonderful summer!!
That's a pretty good break!
Wow you guys are starting school early!! You have had quite a busy summer though:)
Looks like a good summer to me! I've been meaning to comment on your wedding/honeymoon pics, but I have little access to computers these days! Hope you're enjoying married life!!
Post a Comment