I'm a wife, mommy, and preschool teacher loving my life! I went to the University of Memphis and I am a huge Tigers fan! GO TIGERS!! Dustin and I got married July 9, 2010. We welcomed our first baby girl, Ashlyn, on January 9, 2013. We are over the moon for this sweet girl! God has truly blessed us! If you are a visitor to my page, please feel free to leave comments! I love making new blogger friends!
11 comments:
SO funny! :)
Are those my fantastic 100% homemade cupcakes?? :)
Awwww!!!!!! :) Happy belated birthday Josie, HA!!
So cute! They looked like they thoroughly enjoyed those! haha
How cute! Gotta love those fur babies!
How cute! Happy Birthday Josie!
So cute! Josie is such a cute name :)
Sooo cute!!
What lucky pups you have!! My dog would be begging to live with you guys if she saw these pics :) They are adorable!! Happy birthday to Josie!
Happy Birthday Josie! Yummy Funfetti!
how sweet! hope josie had a wonderful birthday!
Post a Comment