Monday, August 30, 2010

funny kid story

I bet I laughed half the day Friday. I had been sickly feeling most of the week so it was just what I needed. Leave it to one of my three year old boys to give me the laugh of the year!

Ok, I'm NOT the best story teller but I'm gonna try. 

Friday morning one of my boys came in laughing so hard I promise he had tears in his eyes. He was telling my assistant and I about this boy he saw who was running around with no shirt, no pants, and just his underwear and shoes on. It was so amusing just because he could barely get the story out from laughing so hard. He said the boy he saw had braids just like so in so, another boy in the class. I was trying to understand so I was asking him if he saw the boy at his apartments or what. All he could tell us was that he saw him when he was on the bus. 

Fast forward about 30 minutes.

We're in breakfast and the principal comes in laughing and telling me I was never gonna believe what happened earlier that morning. She said one of my little boys (the one with the braids) was streaking in the parking lot. WHAT!?!?! I said so in so said he saw a little boy running with just his underwear and shoes on. Well, turns out he saw the boy at the school while he was waiting to get off the bus.

This is what happened...Boy with braids took all his clothes (except shoes and underwear) off while his mother was driving. I don't know how she didn't know. Anyway, once she parked, he jumped out of the car and took off running in the parking lot. His mom took off after him, then the principal saw and took off after him in the other direction. When he realized they were both coming for him, he turned the other way and ran into the building. He didn't make it far before he was caught and re-clothed. The funny thing is, he wasn't trying to streak, make a scene, or be bad. He thought he was funny making his mom chase him. He laughed the whole time. 

What's more, my principal got a picture with her phone of him running down the sidewalk in front of the school. Every time I looked at him Friday, I had to giggle! Seriously, preschoolers always keep things interesting!

13 comments:

There's No Place Like Memphis Mama said...

Hahaha! I shouldn't laugh b/c that sounds like something L would do to me;)

Anonymous said...

Little kids are so stinkin' funny! What goes through their little minds when they do these hilarious things?! Thanks for sharing! :)

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

OMG!!! That is too funny! That is exactly why we are teachers because kids do the funniest things! Maybe he will show up with suspenders on today! :)

Joanna said...

awww that is SO funny! I love the sense of humor of the principal and the fact that she took a picture with her phone haha!

Adrienne said...

the cute things kids do

Jennifer said...

i would have given anything to be a fly on the wall that day!!!!

Lauren said...

This is flat out hilarious, haha!!!

Jamie said...

Oh my goodness! I bet that was a sight to see! So funny!

Brittany said...

haha!! Ya never know what kids are going to do. I've never heard of that though!

Abby said...

Ha! Gotta love that age! No modesty and completely carefree :)

Mandy's Memories said...

That is hilarious! How did I miss that?

Heather said...

Hilarious!!!! The things that kids do!!

Whitney said...

Kids are always good for a laugh!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails