This is my last Wedding Wednesday. Next Wednesday, I will be in paradise probably sipping on some fruity drink enjoying quality time with my new husband.
Today is my bridal luncheon put on by 2 of my very sweet aunts. We're having it at a local tea room and I'm sure it will be perfect!
Tomorrow is the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner and then Friday is the BIG day! It's finally here people!
Also, this will be my last blog post for a bit (almost 2 weeks). I will try my best to have some picture posts ready for you shortly after I return from the honeymoon.
Thank you for following me on this journey. It wouldn't be the same without all the sweet comments, suggestions, and encouragement!



34 comments:
have fun :)
Awww yay! only a few more days!
Ahhh, can’t believe this is it. Enjoy and soak in EVERY minute of it and can’t wait to hear ALL about it!!! Love ya, girl!! :)
So crazy!! I feel like I was just reading about your engagement! Congratulations and have a wonderful wedding and honeymoon!
OH MY GOSH!!! time flew by!! i'm so excited and happy for you and dustin!!! :)
i know your wedding is going to be amazing and you are going to be a gorgeous bride! i can not wait to see pictures and hear about everything!!!
have a wonderful honeymoon hun!! :)
AHHH So exciting!!!! You're going to be beautiful! I can't wait to see pictures. Enjoy this special time and I'm sending well wishes to you and Dustin as yall start your journey together as one :)
-xoxo
I so hope your wedding is beautiful and everything you want it to be! I hope it goes off without a glitch and I know you will be a beautiful bride! Can not wait to see pics...
Enjoy the honeymoon!!! ;)
HAVE SOOO MUCH FUN!!! I am BEYOND thrilled for you! Life is about to get SO much more fun and sweeter with your new hubby. Can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it! Savor every minute! HUGS!
I can't believe it is already here. Enjoy every minute of your day and soak up all your alone time with your new husband. I can't wait to see pictures! I know you will be beautiful!
Enjoy the honeymoon!
Congrats girl! Enjoy every second of it. = )
I still remember when you posted about the proposal, it is hard to believe that the wedding is already here! I hope and pray that the ceremony and reception go without a flaw and that you and Dustin have many amazing years together of wedded bliss! Be sure and enjoy one of those fruity drinks for me too!
Awww! I know you're SO excited! Have a wonderful time and I can't wait to hear all about it :)
CONGRATS! enjoy it :)f
I hope this isn't the last Wedding Wednesday!!! I want many Wedding Wednesdays to come so we can see all your wedding pictures :)
BUT YES! Only three more days... so very exciting. Enjoy every minute!
Have a wonderful wedding and honeymoon!
YAY!!!!! I can't wait until Friday and I know you are so excited =)
Soon to be.....THE MRS. JONES!!!
Enjoy these next few days...don't get too stressed out..just ENJOY!! I figure enjoying the honeymoon goes with saying. ☺
Just read your sweet comment on my blog - thinking of you! Enjoy your day, every moment of it! It's a total blast! Can't wait for pictures
Wishing you a wonderful wedding and honeymoon! I know everything will be perfect!! I can't wait to see pictures!!
Yay! It's your last single girl Wednesday :) Can't wait to see all the pics!
YAY!!! I cant wait to see all your wedding pics!!!! so exciting!!!
Congrats! How exciting! I hope you have a great time!
Have a wonderful wedding and honeymoon!! I can't wait to see the pictures :)
Yay!! So excited for you! Can't wait to see pics!
Melissa!
I can't wait to see pics of you and everyone from the wedding! I bet it is going to be great and beautiful! I hope your day is amazing and that you have a great honeymoon.
Congrats again!!
So very exciting!! I can't wait to see pictures!! Wishing y'all the very best on your wedding day and honeymoon!! Make sure to stop and take it in because it will go by so fast!!
congrats girl!!! so happy for you and your almost hubs! cant wait to see pics!
So exciting! Hope your wedding is magical and that you two have so much fun on your honeymoon! Can't wait to see pics!! :)
I can NOT believe it is already here! Seems like yesterday we were chasing those boys around town and skipping class to see them! Congrats, I ams o happy for you and know you will be a beautiful bride and everything will be perfect! Much love, Mandy
Congratulations girl!! I Hope it's everything you've dreamed of and more. Soak it all in. It goes by quickly. Have a fantastic time on your honeymoon!!
Congrats! Have a wonderful time!
I love you SOOOOOO!
Congratulations on your big day!! Enjoy every minute, it will go by so fast!! When it's over you will want to do it all over again!! I know you are SO excited! I can't wait to see pictures!
So happy for you! I saw the pics on Jen's blog and you were absolutely stunning!
Enjoy the honeymoon. Can't wait to hear all about the wedding!
Post a Comment