Friday night, Dustin and went to dinner and a movie. I *finally* got to see this movie:
Dustin was such a trooper agreeing to go with me. I think he secretly likes the series since he agrees so easily to go! He's seen all three with me. This was definitely my favorite!
Saturday we started celebrating the 4th early. A big group of us went to a local restaurant and sat out on the patio for a couple hours then hit up the town firework show. I meant to take pictures, but unfortunately my camera battery was dead. Whoops! These are a few Mandy took and then the firework shots are from Collierville Photography.
Sunday, Dustin and I celebrated the holiday with his family! Then, we went to the neighborhood cookout and Dustin shot off fireworks with all the other guys. It was fun being home and doing something different since we're usually at the lake every year.








13 comments:
Sounds like y'all had a fun weekend! Love the fireworks :)
Great pics, girl!!! Glad you had a great weekend!!! :)
Oh, yes...Dustin must love Twilight! :) Brandon acted a little disappointed that I was going with the girls to see Eclipse- ha! Wasn't it great???
What a fun weekend! Love all the pics and it seems like I need to jump on the bandwagon and see that movie!!
Great pics! Glad you had fun! I'm still trying to talk my boyfriend into seeing Eclipse with me...
how fun!
You're so welcome!! Looks like you already saw the movie, but we can discuss tomorrow after I see it!!
nice post!
I love the pictures :) And I can't believe it is FOUR DAYS until your wedding!!!
Fun times are you so excited it's almost your wedding day!
Looks like a LOT of fun! Excited for you in this time before the wedding... crazyyyy! I am sure it is a surreal feeling. Enjoy it!! Can't wait to see pictures!
I love the pictures! I "finally" saw this movie too on July 4th.. The hubby suggested it even so I was surprised.. I wonder if he secretly LOVES the movies and books too?
I love that he's been to each of the Twilight movies with you. I can't drag my guy to them. On a road trip he was forced into listening to part of New Moon on audiobook and I could tell that he was getting into it...not that he would admit that at all!
Post a Comment