Monday, July 26, 2010

Wedding Day- ceremony and reception

I was originally planning on breaking the ceremony and reception into 2 different posts, but honestly, Im ready to show it all so tomorrow I can show honeymoon pictures. This post is very picture heavy!

my dress (I've had it since December and have been dying to show yall)
my beautiful bouquet...the handkerchief was bought for me by my Nana from Belgium back when I was a baby
Dad and I waiting to go out. Please notice his black and pink hawaiian shirt under his tux...it's so him!
The handsome guys walking out
Dustin waiting on me while Kenneth and Russell light the unity candle
all the handsome groomsmen
matron of honor, Jennifer
bridesmaid, Ashley
bridesmaid, Beth
bridesmaid, Elise
bridesmaid, Jodi
the entire wedding party...don't they look great?
dad and I walking out...I was so nervous in front of almost 200 people
Dad giving me away
our vows...we didn't do the tradition ones, ours were Christian based
We did the unity candle and the Lord's Supper. What a great way to start a marriage!
kiss the bride :)
Mr. and Mrs.
moh with the 2 best men- Kenneth, Jennifer, Russell
Ashley and Charles
Beth and Steve
Elise and Taylor
Jodi and Todd
Taylor walking mom out
Russ walking his mom out
Our first dance was to the Michael W. Smith song Love of My Life.
Dad and I danced to the Heartland song I Loved Her First.

the yummy food...everyone said it was so good. I didn't really eat any of it...too busy!
our sweetheart table where we nibbled for a second
some old besties
me, mom, and Taylor...I love this picture
me and my girl
Dustin sang several times
then he sang again with his brother
then my brother had to sing...notice the cool Raybans!


I know that was a LOT of pictures, but I was so ready to share it all with you and I can't wait to show you honeymoon pics tomorrow!!

18 comments:

Lauren said...

The WHOLE ceremony was just wonderful and you made a gorgeous bride!!! :)

Jennifer said...

I loved every part of that night! The reception was so much fun! I love how everyone danced and sang and REALLY celebrated! Love ya'll.

JMB said...

You looked gorgeous! I loved your dress!! It was beautiful! It looks like you all had a realllly great time and made some great memories with all your family and friends...and I LOVE how you all sang at your wedding! Your brother is rocking the shades in that one pic!!

Caroline said...

Such a pretty dress! And a pretty bride!!! Congrats!

Mandy's Memories said...

Love it! I had a ball dancing the night away, ha. The food was delicious! I loved your colors, reception location, song choices and everything. It was an amazing wedding girl!

Jamie said...

Great pictures! Love your dress :) The beading at the top was so pretty!

Megan said...

Your dress is gorgeous!! SO pretty!!

5th Belle Avenue said...

SUCH a beautiful bride! Everything looked amazing!!!!

Kelsey Claire said...

I love your dress, especially the top. GORGEOUS as were you. It looked like a beautiful beautiful wedding. Thanks for sharing all the pictures!

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

OH MY GOSH! The dresses, the flowers, YOUR dress... everything is PERFECT! So fun to see it all come together, right?? What a perfect day :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE your dress and flowers! BEAUTIFUL!

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

Wow, just beautiful! Your dress, your ladies' dresses and the flowers are all just perfect together. And to be serenaded by your now-husband? Awesome!

Ms. Emmy N said...

What a fabulous day! Your dress is gorgeous, and looked beautiful on you! How sweet that your hubby sang?! And I love that your dad wore that Hawaiian shirt!

Such great pictures!! Can't wait to see the honeymoon pics

B said...

Your dress is absolutely gorgeous! Love all of the pictures. :) Isn't being married the best?

Lived With Love said...

your dress is amazing!!

tara said...

your dress was so gorgeous!! :)

Aishlea said...

LOVE your dress! It all turned out so beautifully...and I am dying to see your honeymoon pics!! :)

Courtney @ One Fine Wire said...

CONGRATULATIONS! The hubs and I got married a little over a year ago, so I absolutely adore wedding pictures :) Just found your blog and it's so cute!

Stop by One Fine Wire and you can see my wedding pics too! I'd love to see you there!
www.finewire.blogspot.com

So nice to meet you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails