Friends I'm struggling right now. People can be so cruel and nasty with their words. It is in my nature to want to fight back and stand my own ground. However, I know the Godly woman does no such thing. A Proverbs 31 woman (something we should all strive to become) is "clothed with strength and dignity, and can laugh at the days to come. She speaks with wisdom and faithful instruction is on her tongue".
I have one fellow blogger that goes out of her way to blast me and belittle myself and my friends.
"He who will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil,
and his lips that they speak no guile." 1 Peter 3:10
"The Spirit of God is greatly grieved when the words of our mouths do not edify or minister grace to those around us." Ephesians 4:29-30
Would you pray for me and with me that we can all resist Satan's temptations? I pray that we all strive to be the kind of woman we read about in Proverbs 31.


17 comments:
You and I know how hard this is to battle more than anyone else. But as much as we need to pray for this person, we need to pray for us more to continue to have the grace that she needs to see. She needs to see God shine through us, no matter how hateful her words are. We showed it on Sunday, you showed it today, and we will ALWAYS show it. The Lord says to NEVER repay evil with evil. I'm proud of you! I see such a huge difference in you over the past year. You are definitely a woman I look up to. I love you and SO glad we aren't alone in this struggle.
Hey Girl!! I know I haven't commented on your blog in a (long) while but I saw this post and it just breaks my heart for you. I am lifting you up in prayer! You are a great example of what a Christian woman should strive to be like. :)
Really sorry you guys are having such a hard time. I hope you are able to resolve all issues eventually and be one big happy family:) Lord knows it is always harder when you fight with family b/c you can forgive but it's so hard to forget the past and just let it go. But eventually time heals all things. Keep praying..you are right that is the best thing to do!!!
Melissa I was reading this and I went to her blog before I read "it and it's words" was a link to her blog and I was going to put a link right here in this comment box! I'm getting FED UP with her crap and she wanted me to make her shirts.....is she CRAZY!! Why would I want to have anything to do with all her mess and the crap she starts. I see both sides!! I will be praying for you and for her! I hope that she can see how much she is only hurting herself and her precious babies. My heart truly breaks for her kids that she has pulled all in the middle of this...uggghhhh!!! Makes me MAD!!
On another note, when are we going to layout at Uncle Ricky's? I'm so ready =)
Oh and be prepared! Her blog is about to be private... she can't decide which way the winds going to blow. But, that's okay, we wont be able to read her TERRIBLE spelling and english...it'll do us some good!
And doesn't she need to be watching and "teaching" her 50 kids she keeps during the day, by the way, which is ILLEGAL...
oohhhhh, I just got an idea!!
I already sent you a message on Twitter, but I am praying. You are a wonderful woman who has some very exciting things happening in your life. Hang in there, blog buddy!
"Hurry UP before I go to jail" and bring me my sushi! Nothing better than lunch in bed with my girls :)You are one of my bestest and I love you!
Goodness this girl does not sound nice at all. I like what Jennifer said that the lord says never repay evil with evil. It's a hard temptation to overcome but you'll always be the one above them in the end because your a good christian woman. Head up girl!
how in the world can someone say bad things about you? one word...jealousy! hang in there, you are a very strong woman!
Girl, what I told you on Twitter still stands!!!! Praying for you Melissa and that the enemy will not have his way. Love ya!
I am SO sorry - will definitely keep you in my thoughts and prayers today.
I agree so much with what Jennifer said. Praying for you, and while I would want to fight back too it's not always the answer. You are a great girl and have a great heart and don't let anyone else make you think otherwise!! It was so cruel what she is saying about you.
Aw friend I am so sorry. That is so unfair and not cool. HUGS!!!
Melissa I am so sorry about all of this mess - can you email me at justmeandmys@gmail.com?
I follow you on twitter but I am private so I can't DM you on there.
I am praying that this is all resolved very soon.
Life is TOO short to hold grudges, life is TOO short to judge. Life is TOO short to let whatever it is get in the way of family.
Sending you tons of hugs and love...
Melissa,
You are such a sweetheart and I am sorry something has been going on... will be praying!!!
I just now read this and I have a similar problem with a girl(who happens to be my brother's girlfriend) who is NOT so nice....so I feel you! Sometime's it is so hard to bite my tounge! And that usually doesnt end up happening! I never say it directly to HER but rather go to my brother. Which is wrong as well. So for what its worth - you have inspired me and so has Proverbs!! Hang in there! You are so classy!
That is so unfair and not cool
PPC Advertising India
Post a Comment