We had a relaxing, fun 5 days at the lake. I'm too tired to say much so I'll let the pictures do most of it for me.
This is a boat dock that was blown completely upside down by some fierce winds a couple days before we arrived.
a cute little puppy that was left on the side of the road....my brother brought her back with him to find her a good home


My aunt, uncle, and cousin Caroline came by for dinner. Aunt Robin was giving me an early wedding gift here (a piece of my china)


We climbed the Sugar Loaf Mountain again this year. We decided it would be a Memorial Day tradition. (last year's post) This time however, we went after a long day on the lake. Talk about exhausting!!


Well, there you have it. Our 5 day trip in a nutshell. Trust me, there could have been many more pictures. I took about 300. I'm looking forward to going back in a little over a week with all the girls for my bachelorette weekend!!






















11 comments:
Looks like a beautiful Memorial Day weekend!
Soooo fun and sooooooo beautiful!!!!! Glad you had an awesome weekend! :)
You have some pretty pictures! :) Looks like a fun 5 days!
So glad ya'll got to relax before all the craziness starts!!!
Looks like one FUN weekend!
Looks like you had a GREAT time!!! that cocktail looks delicious!
What a blast! Beautiful pictures and that drink is so pretty!
What a fun weekend! I can't believe that about that boat...crazy!
Wow! That sunset pic is gorgeous!!
What a fabulous weekend!! Such fun pictures!
How fun!! Such cute pics too!!
Post a Comment