Monday, June 7, 2010

Bridal Shower

Saturday afternoon was my first wedding shower. My MOH Jennifer threw it for me and she totally out did herself! I know she's been working on this for weeks. Well, actually I think more like months! But, it honestly couldn't have been cuter! She had all the guests wear black, white, or pink which are my colors. It made all the pictures so cute!

I am so appreciative of all the girls that came and all the wonderful gifts! I can't wait to start using some of this new stuff!!

Ok, now for the major picture overload! 

Jennifer had one of our engagement pictures and a cute little book with pictures of me and Dustin that the guests could write notes in. 
These will be used again for the doors at the wedding.
Check out all that yummy food!
The banner says Mrs Jones
This was Jennifer's gift to us. It's a custom made Jones print.
She had some our engagement pictures hung from the mantle with damask ribbon. 
Me and Stephanie
Stephanie and Jennifer
me and Jen
Mandy , Jennifer, Jodi, me, Elise, and Stephanie
Lots of presents
from mom
mom and Lisa (Dustin's mom)
Excuse my dumb look, but isn't this thing cute?
glasses from Jodi
Crock pot from my Aunt Greta
me and mom
me and Lisa
me and my Nana
me and Mandy
me and Beth
Jodi and Jennifer
Elise and her mom Charlene
Aunt Greta, Tracy, and Nana
Jennifer, Stephanie, and me...not sure what's going on here
The shower was perfect! Thank you Jennifer and thank you again to all of you that were there! Thank you Mrs. Terri for letting us borrow your house and for being the photographer!

I have 2 more showers and my bachelorette weekend all this month. The wedding is in 4 1/2 weeks! 



18 comments:

Lauren said...

Soooo stinkin cute. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Jennifer did an AWESOME job!!! :)

Jennifer said...

I'm going to be stealing most of your gifts. K? Thanks!

I had a BLAST!!!!!!! It was so much fun planning!!!

Let the parties begin!

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

WOW! Looks like you had a great shower. I love that wooden sign at the front of your house

Aishlea said...

What a great shower! :) Looks like a lot of fun...great gifts...and LOVE your dress!

Can't wait to see all the pics from the other showers and the bachelorette weekend...not to mention the big day!!

Elizabeth said...

Looks like it was perfect! I hate I couldn't make it. I can't wait to see you guys tonight.

Cameron and Rachel said...

Your shower looked perfect. Love all the little details. And looks like you racked up! LOVE your dress!

Tara Gibson said...

you looked gorg girl!

Jamie said...

Everything looked great...she did a wonderful job :) Love your dress!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Such a cute shower your a lucky girl she did a great job! The little serving dish is super cute I love stuff like that!

JMB said...

Your shower looks like it was so cute and fun! I love how she had everyone wear your wedding colors and how she was the spruce of PINK! haha

Anonymous said...

So cute! LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors!

tara said...

such a cute shower! i think i got those same glasses and crock pot!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer was a wonderful hostess and had some of the cutest ideas! Thanks Jennifer for all your hard work!
Chris

Heather said...

What a great shower!! Jennifer truly did a wonderful job and everything looks beautiful!! You look beautiful and I LOVE your dress!!! Looks like you got some great stuff too, yay!!

Monique said...

Nice bridal shower! Everything matches ~ love it :)

Anonymous said...

aw it looks like so much fun! I love your dress!!

Mandy's Memories said...

Your dress was so cute and the shower was great! The countdown is on!

sanjeet said...

It was so much fun planning!!!

PPC Advertising India

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails