Monday, May 24, 2010

relaxing weekend

Friday night, Dustin and I met my dad at Russo's to eat pizza and watch Pam and Terry play. We love them! They are the band for our wedding reception, so I know it will be a blast!

Saturday, I relaxed around the house most of the day just being lazy. It was nice!

Sunday after church, I laid out at my parents pool. It was so hot out! I think it got to about 93 degrees. Thank God for pools! Dad brought home a small pool for the dogs, but they weren't super excited about it. We made them get in for pictures. Sammy would jump right back out as soon as I would put him in. 

Sammy about to leap right back out
Mom's dog, Bo

These next 3 days are inservice days at school, so they will be very laid back. I'm looking forward to Wednesday afternoon when we will be officially on summer break!! 

Have a great week!!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Fun weekend and the dogs are sooo cute!!!!! :)

Leigh said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. I love Russo's. The doggies are too cute in the pool. I need to purchase one for my furbabies.

Jennifer said...

I love that dress! I went swimming too! WAY too hot to lay out without a pool this weekend!

Aishlea said...

I wish I had been able to swim and have some pool fun this weekend! Sounds like a lot of fun! Just a few more days and you're free!!! :)

Lived With Love said...

cute pics! those dogs are cute too! xx

Anonymous said...

I just love love love your very top pic! I love em all but that is just fabulous!!! Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails