So, I've been wanting to tell you guys, but couldn't because it wasn't all official. But, now it is. I am officially the proud owner of a 2010 Ford Explorer. Those of you that know me IRL and know my situation, get it big time. I drove my previous SUV forever. And, I seriously mean forever. I'm one of those weirdos that gets emotionally attached to things. I even started to tear up when I left that poor guy sitting in their lot as I drove off in the new car. I have to give major kudos to my dad for getting me the deal of the century although I'm pretty sure he enjoys the whole BS game you play with the car guys. Either way, I'm very happy with the outcome!
Park City Utah
4 years ago



20 comments:
YAY.! So happy for you.! I love big SUV's so this is definitely awesome.!
Congrats! I have had a 2007 Explorer for about a year and a half and love it! Enjoy!
Congrats!!!
Congratulations!! I love it! I'm like you, I get attached. I had an explorer for 7 years and we ended up getting a new car on our "just looking" day. I cried like a baby when I left it. Not even kidding! CRIED. Even teardrd up
when I turned in my lease civic last year.
YAY for new cars!!!:)
Beautiful!!! YAY… so exciting!!! Enjoy that new car smell!!! :)
Yay!!! Congrats on your new car!! Love low love the color!! Great pick! :)
Congratulations! That is very exciting!
Pretty! :) My mom has an Explorer and I love it.... I am sure you will have this car for a long time too!
Congrats on the new car! I love the color.
YAY!!!! So excited for you!! I love it!!
WOO HOO!!! i love it!!
getting a new car is so fun and exciting!! :)
What an upgrade! I love it! SO funny about you getting a new car and your dad getting you the awesome deal on it because that is MY DAD....I recently bought a new car in April and my dad was the one who found it ( of course I fell in love with it) and he went with me to test drive it....he did all the wheelin-and-dealin.....when it came time for him to throw out an offer I told him I HATED this part....and he grinned and said "I LOVE IT"....what would we do with out our dads!??!!
Love it! My hubby used to have an Explorer and I wish he'd never sold it! I'm like you...I'm so attached to my 2000 Honda Accord but it would be nice to get a new one :)
LOVE your new ride! I got my first new car last year...and she's my baby. When I finally have to give up Miss Murano it's gonna be rough...unless it's for a Range Rover. HA!
Awesome!
Congrats!! It is beautiful!!
Love the new ride. Gotta start parking by ya so no one will scratch mine up. haha
Very cute and roomy on the inside too!
Wahoo! Congrats!
woohoo! love the new car!
Don't you love it? My momma has one and I am super jealous! Enjoy!
Post a Comment