Friday, May 14, 2010

Great year

Today is my last day with these sweet babies. It's been an incredible year! They are coming with their families today at 10 to see their slideshow. The slideshow always brings the waterworks. Even though I made it and have watched it several times, I still tear up. Afterwards, we are having a picnic outside and grilling. It should be a fun way to send our preschoolers into their summer breaks!

This picture is from August

This picture is from last week
It's amazing how much they have grown over the past 9 months!

9 comments:

Lauren said...

Aw, this makes me want to tear up, Melissa!!! So sweet!!! Enjoy your last day with them

Jennifer said...

Awww such precious babies!!! They are SO lucky to have you as their teacher. Even the ones that are no longer in PreK feel your lasting impression. There is no denying your passion for children and teaching them. You are so appreciated! I love you MRS JONES! :)

THE Stephanie said...

Such cute kiddos! Have a great time today. :)

Lindsey said...

Awww they are all so stinkin' cute!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Awww they are so cute your so lucky to be a preschool teacher I've always remembered mine! I'm sure they'll always remember you!

Jamie said...

They really have grown! I know you'll be sad to see them go!

Jen said...

Hey Melissa! I just came across your blog and noticed you were a teacher. I'm a fellow teacher too! (I'm about to be an English teacher grades 7-12).

I can't belive how much they have grown. Hope you enjoyed your last day with them! It must be bittersweet.

Have a nice rest of the weekend.

Heather said...

So cute!! I love their sweet little faces!!

a boy a girl and a pug said...

i taught preschool for a year and just loved it! it's such a fun age.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails