Friday night, went downtown to Rendezvous to celebrate our friend Kenneth's brithday. The food was great and the company even better!
Saturday, Dustin and I got started on the yard. It was a hot mess and pretty embarassing. After a few hours, we cleaned up and went to Buffalo Wild Wings and sat on their newly redone outside patio. It was the perfect evening for it!
Today, we got back out in the yard. Dustin is so dang energetic when it comes to yard work! I guess Im lucky because it sure wouldn't be near as nice without him. We are far from done with what we want to do but you can only do so much in a day.
Tomorrow my bestie Jennifer and her hubby Matt are coming over to cookout. The weather is perfect to hangout outside and I cannot get enough of it!!

Today, we got back out in the yard. Dustin is so dang energetic when it comes to yard work! I guess Im lucky because it sure wouldn't be near as nice without him. We are far from done with what we want to do but you can only do so much in a day.
Tomorrow my bestie Jennifer and her hubby Matt are coming over to cookout. The weather is perfect to hangout outside and I cannot get enough of it!!






5 comments:
my yard has been calling my name. It looks horrible. I dont want to be the new neighbors who never does anything to the yard.
Rendezvous sounds sooo good! And I can't wait to get busy in our yard...it looks awful!
I love doing yard work. We've been doing that for the past couple of weeks and seems to have motivated the rest of the neighborhood. Love when people start to care about their yards. Curb appeal people! Can't wait to play tonight!
Girl, my yard was the same way. i worked in it for a couple hours this weekend and I did not realize how bad teh weeds had gotten. Needless to say, after hard work and a few hours later, I was pretty proud of my results. Good luck! You and Duston always have it looking so good.
sorry, I had a few typos!
I worked
I meant the weeds
and Dustin
whoops!
Post a Comment