This is my Spring Break and up until today, it hasn't even felt like Spring out. It's been around 55 and gloomy out. Not my idea of Spring Break. But, today, the sun finally decided to come out and it was 67.
I took my lunch and a stack of magazines outside to relax! Mandy, I hope you're ready for at least 4 more mags. Of course, I had to bust out the new camera and get a few pics.
Sammy and I enjoyed soaking up the sun!
Look, signs of new life (even if they are little weeds)!! I'm so ready to get outside and get the yard looking good again!





7 comments:
I love spring time too!
I'm on Spring Break and glad that it warmed up as well!
Btw, we have those same cups here at home!
:-)
Yay for sun! It's getting to be Blue Bell season here in Texas! It's the BEST. I've never seen anything so beautiful!
Ah yes!! I LOVE Spring!!
so nice! glad you're getting to have some r&r :)
Yay for warmer weather!
We're ready to get out in our yard too and get it looking pretty :)
We got out and walked the dogs and actually stopped and talked to neighbors!
Girl, I am so ready for some more magazines and I am so impressed with your new camera! Great pics. I noticed Friday at the zoo, some of the trees had budding blooms on them. Happy first day of spring!
Post a Comment