For my rehearsal dinner dress, I wanted something pink. The bridesmaids will be in pink on the wedding day. I bought this dress from Lulu's and I love it! It's the colors of my wedding and it fits perfect!
LOOOOOVE!!!! I am going to be a bridesmaid in a wedding..and I am so going on lulu's to get this dress for the rehearsal dinner!..what color shoes do you think? Hot pink, black, or like a badge color? Thankfully this dress does not need a lot of accessories!
I'm a wife, mommy, and preschool teacher loving my life! I went to the University of Memphis and I am a huge Tigers fan! GO TIGERS!! Dustin and I got married July 9, 2010. We welcomed our first baby girl, Ashlyn, on January 9, 2013. We are over the moon for this sweet girl! God has truly blessed us! If you are a visitor to my page, please feel free to leave comments! I love making new blogger friends!
19 comments:
Lady!!! I LOVE the dress!! So cute and it will fit you perfectly!!
So pretty! :) You will be beautiful in it! And it does work perfectly with your colors!
I love the dress, it is beautiful!
This is ADORABLE!!! I want one exactly like it!!! This will be so cute on you!
Gorgeous!!
So cute Melissa - totally you :)
Ummm.. You're going to look HOT.
I love it... and love that it ties to your wedding colors too!
it's so so cute! love your colors!!!
I love it! It will be perfect!
Very cute and it is so you!
love the dress
CUTE!
That's going to look great on you! You're wedding is going to be beautiful!
I LOVE it!! Pink and black is a great combo! xoxo
Love it!!!
It's gorgeous!!!! Going to look great on you too!
LOOOOOVE!!!! I am going to be a bridesmaid in a wedding..and I am so going on lulu's to get this dress for the rehearsal dinner!..what color shoes do you think? Hot pink, black, or like a badge color? Thankfully this dress does not need a lot of accessories!
GORGEOUS!
If I had my wedding to do over, it would be completely different. lol The things I like now are so very different than 9 years ago!
Post a Comment