Saturday, Dustin and I finalized the tuxes. It feels good to check another thing off the list. We're just a little over 4 months away now, so I really need to get on the ball. I'm meeting Jennifer tomorrow night to work on the bags for the candy bar. Thank God for such a wonderful MOH!
Anyway, here are some pictures of the tuxes. They didn't turn out near as good as I hoped. The lighting was florescent and my poor camera couldn't handle it!
This is the tux style Dustin chose. I'm happy because it's the one I secretly was hoping he'd pick! But, I left it totally up to him to choose what he liked best. I'm not real sure why he's looking at me all crazy, but anyway, ignore that part.
This is a close up of what the groomsmen will wear. It's a dark pink striped tie with the black vest. I wanted a touch of the pink without making the guys look ridiculous. I really like the way it looks!
Now, this is a close up of what Dustin will be wearing. His tie and vest are diamond white, the color of my dress. The tie is textured like the pink one is.





16 comments:
Looks great!
So so pretty!
Love it!
I likey!!
they look great!
Great choices! I love the touch of pink!
They will look great! :) I like the pink for the groomsmen!
Flippin LOVE it! D looks SO handsome in his tux! Can't believe in 4 months you will call him husband. Still blows my mind!!!
I agree with the other ladies that the pink is great! It's a nice way to bring color in to the guy's attire but not too much.
I'm also LOVING the groom's tux - that textured tie is so nice! It's going to look great. :)
We're doing something similar: teh guys are wearing black ties and my fiance is wearing a white one. I like making the groom look different. Great choice!
Love it. My MOH's dress is the same color.
I am loving the pink! It will be here before you know it!
Swing by my blog when you get a chance, I tagged you for something!
Great style, I love ties better than bowties. I wish we would have done ties!
Dustin will be so handsome. I love the diamond white.
Great pick! I love the vest, tie combo!
Dustin looks so purdy ;)
No camo vest? C'mon Melissa!
Post a Comment