Friday, February 5, 2010

looking forward to the weekend

After 2 1/2 days of work, I'm ready for the weekend!! 

Tonight we're having a girls' night at Jennifer's. It will be me, Jennifer, Stephanie, Mary Katherine, and Jenny! Jennifer is making us all dinner. There will be food, wine, laughing, games, maybe a little working on my candy bar bags, and a whole lot of FUN!!

Saturday night, Dustin and I are going to Texas de Brazil with his family. I love that place!!

Sunday is Super Bowl. Go Colts!

Have a great weekend everyone!!

8 comments:

Lauren said...

Have a fabulous weekend, girl!!! :)

THE Stephanie said...

Hallelujah for the weekend!!

Caroline said...

Yum! I love Texas de Brazil!! Have a great weekend! :)

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

I've never been to Texas de Brazil, but I've heard such amazing things. That's the one with the swords of meat, right? I'd be heaven!

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

YAY COLTS!!! Go horse! Glad you're a fan :)

-kjpugs

Jennifer said...

oh the conversations we will have!!!!! ;)

~M~ said...

Hope you're having a good weekend!

Courtney said...

I just found your blog from Shanna's Secrets and I just want to say GO COLTS!! But I'm very sad that they lost...I'm from Indy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails