I'm a wife, mommy, and preschool teacher loving my life! I went to the University of Memphis and I am a huge Tigers fan! GO TIGERS!! Dustin and I got married July 9, 2010. We welcomed our first baby girl, Ashlyn, on January 9, 2013. We are over the moon for this sweet girl! God has truly blessed us! If you are a visitor to my page, please feel free to leave comments! I love making new blogger friends!
9 comments:
Looks like SO MUCH fun!! Isn't a girls night in just so good for the soul?
Looks like fun! I love girl's nights... especially girl's nights in!
Sounds like a FUN time!!! :)
FUN!
Sooo fun!!!!! :)
FUN!!! I need one of those! :)
Girl nights are the best!!!
aw, i love girl time! i had lots of that this weekend too :)
cute pictures!
Aw, girls night in sounds perfect!
Post a Comment