Monday, January 18, 2010

wedding shoes

Dustin's mom bought me the wedding shoes I've been drooling over for several weeks now!





Aren't they beautiful??!?!


19 comments:

Lauren said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! :)

Ams said...

They are gorgeous! Great choice :)

Aishlea said...

LOVE them!!!

My shoes were Nina, too!! :)

They are spectacular!!

Anonymous said...

I've been wanting something like that in lime green for my wedding, but no.such.luck!

Alison said...

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

Those are amazing shoes! Love them! :) But remember, you're going to be on your feet ALL day - so some flip flops as a back up may not be a bad idea.

Jennifer said...

Of course they are beautiful. Love Mrs. Lisa for getting them for you. Such a fabulous Mother In Law!!

Unknown said...

Love them!!

Alissa said...

Very cute! I've seen these before and I've loved them as well.

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

LOVE!! I almost bought them in red for my reception but they didn't have my size.

Kim said...

I love those! They are so cute!

Niki said...

Very cute!! Love them!

Gwen said...

Those shoes are FABULOUS!!! What a sweet gift from her. :) XOXO

quite contrary said...

oh wow very pretty!

The Pink Chick said...

How sweet! They are absolutely beautiful!!!

Betsy said...

Ooooo....so pretty!! :)

Stephanie said...

SO BEAUTIFUL! I'm so glad you got them...you have such a wonderful MIL!!! And she is gaining the sweetest DIL :)
You can tell her like I tell my MIL, "I know I'm your favorite" ;)

Heather said...

LOVE them!!! You are going to look gorgeous!

Confessions Of A Domestic Goddess said...

SO pretty!!!


xoxo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails