Friday, January 8, 2010

My MOH and I are going tomorrow morning to look at bridesmaid dresses. I just know we'll find what we're looking for. I know the color and material I want. I'm 99% positive that I am allowing the girls to pick their own dress style.

Thanks to all your positive feedback on that idea! It really helped me decide!

Wish us luck.

9 comments:

USCEmily said...

I can't wait to see the color and kind of dresses you choose (or your bridesmaids choose- whichever!)

Ams said...

I love all the wedding updates!
Living vicariously through you :)

Lauren said...

I know you're going to find that perfect dress. Happy dress hunting!!! :)

The Pink Chick said...

Have fun! I can't wait to see what you pick!!!

quite contrary said...

ooh how much fun!

THE Stephanie said...

FUN!! Good luck! And do we get to see once you've chosen them?? :)

Kenj said...

Good Luck, and keep us updated.!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck! Are you gona show us pics or do we have to wait til after the big day?

(soon to be) Mrs. G said...

SO exciting! I recently got engaged too, planning is so much fun, can't wait to see the dresses you pick!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails