Monday, September 14, 2009

Is everybody sick?

The Flu is going around my school in a major way! Last week I had 3 kids out the entire week with it and I have a different one now. Other classes have just as many kids if not more out. It's crazy! And, it seems like A lot of other people are sick right now. I guess it's just that time of year.

I have literally washed my hands so many times, it's a miracle I even have hands anymore. I WILL NOT GET THE FLU!! It's hard to stay germ free when you have a class of twenty 3 and 4 year olds. 

We have two new teachers this year and both of them are out with it. It's funny how your body eventually gets used to germ infested places like schools. Teachers develop rock hard immune systems. 

Other than that, I think I pulled a muscle in my right leg Sunday playing kickball outside barefoot. I guess that wasn't the smartest move. Now I can't use my elliptical for a couple of days. ;( 

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I hope the flu stays away from you! That's the worst...

quite contrary said...

that would be really hard to be a teacher and try not to catch all the colds going around! good luck ; )

Lindsey said...

Glad you didn't get sick! Hoping you stay healthy friend!

Niki said...

I'm trying to stay away from the flu too! Hope your leg feels better soon!

Lyryn said...

Everyone... I mean (at least it feel like it) is sick. Keep Lysol wipes at your desk!! :)

Whitney said...

It's def flu season - it's going around my brother's school and my dad's school as well! I'm trying my best not to get it!
Sorry about your leg! Hope it's better soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails