Yesterday as I was out running errands, I came across this:

Seriously, a vibrating mascara wand?!?! I am intrigued by this product. I'm not sure exactly how the vibrating wand makes for longer less clumpy lashes. Also, I'm not too sure I would EVER put that thing near my eyeball!
Have any of you tried this product? I'm very curious as to what it's all about and if you love it/ hate it!


12 comments:
That is very curious!
Can't wait to see if anyones tried it!
I wonder how expensive it is?
I have seen this everywhere from Lancome to Maybelline. I wanted to try it, but I am like you and scared I would poke my eyeball out! I can't wait to see if anyone has tried this!
I have it! It was about $12 at Walmart, which is a little on the expensive side for drugstore makeup, but I was curious. It works pretty good, it's a little awkward at first to hold down the on button while using it, but overall I like it! It does a great job getting mascara right onto the base/roots of your lashes. I follow up with a thickening mascara all over after :)
LOL! What? is that for real? I'd be eye-ball less if I used that!
Interesting!!! I have never heard of such!!! :)
That's interesting! I would probably poke my eye out! Ha!
Cool! I want to try it now!
Hey Melissa! I have tried it, I looove it! It takes some practice and there are directions and tips to help you get the "full" effect..it does vibrate but that is the what gives you the lashes, you have to go over the lash line very slowly while it is vibrating..it's like a blowdyer or a flatiron for your hair..the vibration is kinda like a "straigtner" it makes sure there are not any clumps..no I am not a spokeperson for maybelline, I just love this mascara! lol! My lashes are never clumpy and they really are crazy long! It is like 12.00..but I feel like it is sooo worth it! Ok..runnin late to mommy and me with the baby..hope this helps!
I have not tried this brand, but I am on my second tube of Lancome Oscillation mascara and I really like it. It does not clump (except mine do on the bottom a little every now and then) and it also helps your lashes curl. The vibration does take some getting used to, but I highly recommend it.
Oh my gosh that is hilarious!! And honestly, I can't believe no one has thought of it before!
oh my gosh!! I totally saw a bunch yesterday too in a magazine! I was like WOW how is this just NOW happening lol
Post a Comment