For some crazy reason I didn't take hardly any pictures on this trip. I guess we were just having too much fun!!
Look how pretty Destin beach is!! We had perfect weather everyday but one. That day we hit up the outlets and went to Pier Park in Panama City. We went to Margaritaville for dinner!
This is my cute koozie from Sew Girlie!
Jodi and I rode the waves on these $1.99 rafts everyday!
This was a pirate ship that drove by shooting off canons! The kids on the beach loved it!
This is my cute koozie from Sew Girlie!
This was a pirate ship that drove by shooting off canons! The kids on the beach loved it!
Jodi and I laying out under our umbrella. It was HOT!!!!
Infamous beach feet picture
Jodi, Courtney, and I on our last beach day

On our last night we went to the Harbor Walk and ate dinner at Harry T's. They had a big firework show on the beach overlooking the harbor! It was so exciting!!
Harbor Walk
We hitched a ride on the golf cart taxi back to the parking garage!


9 comments:
Oh I want to go to Destin so bad!!
it looks like you girls had a great time.. that water looks so amazing!
I'm glad you had a fun time on your trip! The pictures are darling! I really love the one of all your feet in the sand :)
That trip looked amazing! I am glad you had fun :)
Soooo much fun! Living in Florida, and I've never been to Destin Beach, and looking at those pictures, might need to take a trip!! HAHA! So glad you had fun : )
Looks like SO much fun!!! Pictures are beautiful!! Glad you had fun :)
Oh and did I tell you I liked the new layout? Bc I do ;)
How fun! I love the beach!
Can I please have your tan?!?! LOVE the pictures, looks like you had a WONDERFUL time once again!!!
Post a Comment