Friday, July 10, 2009

packing...again

I just unpacked 2 days ago from my 5 days at the lake. Now it's time to pack again because I'm heading back here:

I have been so busy this summer, but there's nowhere I would rather be in the summer than the lake or beach!! Besides, I go back to work in just a little over 3 weeks. Boo!

6 comments:

quite contrary said...

have such a great time at the beach! I can't believe the summer is almost over for you already!

Iva Messy said...

WOW!! have a great time! I cant believe the summer is almost over already for you!

Niki said...

Yay for another beach vacation! I'm so jealous!

There's No Place Like Memphis Mama said...

No way I can't believe you were sitting neaby...you should have thrown something at me haha! I had SO much fun.

Megan said...

So lucky!! Have so much fun!

Whitney said...

I'm jealous of your beach excursions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails