Wednesday, June 17, 2009

new leaf

Ok so as of today, I'm turning over a new leaf! Ha! I decided since I have off until August 3, I need to be more productive. Although it is nice to have nothing to do, I know I will be mad at myself once August comes and I still have a mile long to do list. So, I've decided that I'm gonna still make myself go to bed at a decent time and get up around 8ish. I'm gonna workout first thing because I always get too busy once the day gets going, then I won't do it. Then if there's nothing going on that day, I'm gonna watch my morning TV (Live with Regis and Kelly and The View) and layout for a bit. In the afternoon, I plan on tackling or starting something on my to do list. If I really do this, then maybe by August, I will be more satisfied than angry with the way I spent my break! Don't get me wrong, there is LOTS of relaxing scheduled for this summer with another beach trip and several more lake trips planned! Anyway, so far so good. I actually got up at 8 this morning and worked out. After the shows, I'm laying out for a bit, then staring on "the list"! 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you!! LOVE the new background!

Unknown said...

you can do it! =)

yours truly... said...

Lets trade "jobs"...deal!??! :)

Enjoy your relaxing time!!

quite contrary said...

love the new blog layout! as long as you enjoy your summer that's all that matters! you teacher's deserve a break!

The New Mrs said...

I love the new blog layout- very cute! And congratulations on tackling your 'to-do' list. good luck :o)

Annie said...

Good luck tackling the to do list!

I would totally be doing the same thing if I had a break from work, I'm so jealous! Enjoy your down time and relax away!

Alison said...

That's a great idea! So many people would kill for summers off, so you have the right attitude about taking advantage of it :) Good luck!

Aishlea said...

You are way too ambitious for me! :) I would be so lazy and do nothing but eat and sleep! haha Enjoy your summer!!!

Niki said...

Yay! I can read your blog again!! Good idea on tackling your to do list!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails