Yesterday I mentioned that I was "turning over a new leaf". Well, so far so good! Yesterday I worked out, laid out for about an hour, then got busy working on my closet. Monday and Tuesday I had to play catch up on laundry, so yesterday I had some serious stacks of clothes to out away. This led me to decide I have too much in my closet and drawers. I was in
one of those throw it all out moods. I spent 3 hours going through clothes and organizing. I have 3 garbage bags full of clothes to send to the Goodwill.

Today, I was up early and did a light workout since I was a bit sore from starting back on The Shred yesterday. I have a few things I need to do this morning, then I'm heading to mom's to layout for a bit at the pool. I might go Victoria Secret to check out the Semi-Annual sale too. Tonight, Jennifer is coming over to help me paint trim. Getting things done feels good!!



8 comments:
Girl, good for you... it does feel good to have a productive day!!!!! And YAY for sales!!! :)
Good for you! I totally need to go through my closet and take all the stuff I don't wear to goodwill too!!
Aww yay!! good for you!!
i need to clean out my closet. I'm just to lazy to start bc I have a lot of clothes I also need to give away!
Way to go! You are starting off with a bang...just keep it up!
So awesome! good for you!
Way to go!!=)
Love to be productive! I'm going to check out VS tonight! It should be good!
I wish I had an ounce of your productive drive!!! I never get anything done!!! COME HELP ME!! LOL!!
Post a Comment