Yesterday was the zoo field trip that I have been planning for over a month. We had a blast, but I am SO GLAD it's over! Thankfully, I had a lot of moms show up. My assistant and I had less than half the class with us. Here are a few pics from our day. 


Now, my focus is on preschool scrapbooks. I have 20 to make before Thursday morning. Wish me luck!!



Now, my focus is on preschool scrapbooks. I have 20 to make before Thursday morning. Wish me luck!!
Also, Kelsey has started her own Bloggy makeover business! Check her out. She's giving away one free makeover! Her designs are super cute!!

8 comments:
such adorable kids!! looks like they were having a blast!
Aww, it looks like you all had a teriffic time~ they are all soooo cute!! ;) LA
What a fun day! Great job on planning!!
they are so dang cute!!! I just love the muchkins in their little shorts and t-shirts haha! such little people! glad you guys had fun! GOOD LUCK ON THE SCRAPBOOKS!!!
Bet you had a great day! Have fun making those scrapbooks!
You asked about our blue paint color- we got it at Home Depot. It is Behr but we had a mixture of colors going into it. I will have the hubs go into the garage this weekend and look what the sticker says.....
:) Have a great weekend!
Looks like a fun day! Good luck making the scrapbooks--that sounds like a big project!
Thanks for visiting and entering my giveaway (and for giving a little "shout out" as well)!
Those kids are adorable! It sounds like you planned a great trip. I know you were stressed out, but hopefully those smiles make it all worthwhile!
Congrats on almost being done!
How fun, girl.... I know it was a blast but the putting it together had to be exhausting!!! The kids are adorable!!! :)
Post a Comment