Monday, May 11, 2009

random musings

1. It's May and it feels like March. I want the sun and the heat ASAP please, thanks!
2. Wednesday is my LAST full day with my preschoolers. This year flew! I think I'm gonna be sad, but there are a few that need to move on. It's someone else's turn!
3. Speaking of preschoolers, I have 20 scrapbooks to put together in the next 2 days. The organizing and ordering part is done. I think Jennifer is coming to help. Dear Lord, I sure hope so.
4. I cut my own hair again. I really need to go to a professional, I just don't make the time and don't wanna spend the money when all I need is a teeny trim. Next time, I'm going for sure!
5. Dustin and I will be starting on level 2 of the shred this week. I'm scared! Level 1 is just starting to get bearable.
6. I'm starting to see muscle and tone and this makes me wanna work out even more, even though really I hate it!
7. Dustin's brother and sister-in-law are at the beach this week. I'm a bit jealous, but we leave in less than 4 weeks. I'm sooo ready!!
8. 11 1/2 work days and counting....get used to this countdown!! I'm ready for summer!!!
9. Also, my momma has an injury and is in alot of pain. Please pray that she feels better soon! Thanks guys!!

8 comments:

Niki said...

I'm lovin this weather! I don't want it to get hot and humid! Good job on The Shred! I actually like level 2 better. Praying for your mom!

Lauren said...

I know you just can't wait for summer, girl. Praying for your mom! Love ya! :)

There's No Place Like Memphis Mama said...

Are you doing the shred diet too? or just the workout? I just ordered the DVD. I'm going to give it a shot! I work out at home but I'm ready to switch it up.

Megan said...

I agree with you that it feels like March! Where the heck is the warm weather!! Good luck with Level 2. Let me know how it goes!

Lindsey said...

Good luck with level 2, you can do it!

The Pink Chick said...

Yipeee for the end of school!!!

♥ H ♥ said...

I left you an award on my blog :)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

def. will keep your mother in my prayers!!!

love the new blog look:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails