things I want:
1. camera
2. smallish
3. full keyboard for texting
things I don't want:
1. touch screen
2. internet
3. flip
Basically, I couldn't care less about internet capabilities. I need for it to be a good texting phone though. That's what I will use it for 90% of the time. And, BTW, it needs to be an AT&T phone. Thanks for the help!!


13 comments:
The blackberry Curve. Hands down the BEST phone I've ever had. It has a camera w/flash. It has a full keyboard and I never thought it was too big.
The Curve sounds nice. I have the Sony w580i which is great if you love to have music on your phone. I thought I would use it but I never do. I text alot tho and use the predictive text (T9) and it's pretty hassle free 80% of the time. It does have a camera, but no flash.
I went with it because it was free :) If I could get a Curve for free, I'd be all over that!
BB Curve....full keyboard (check), camera (Check), slim (fit easily into your back pocket!) (check) Looks like I made your mind up for ya! LOL. But seriously, I love my BB and idk if I could go to any other phone since I've had mine.
I have the Curve too and I loooove it! I didn't think I wanted the internet either, but it's come in handy a LOT! And like everyone else said, it has everything you want... I've had it over a year now and no complaints! :)
I want a blackberry sooo bad! My phone is so ghetto!
I love my blackberry curve, I wouldn't trade it for anything! The Iphone sounds cool and all but I tried to text on it and it was way too hard. Happy shopping!
I love my blackberry curve. I didn't sign up for the internet but it has a great keyboard for texting, a good camera and I personally do not think it is too big.
Hi! I am a new follower! I loved my Blackberry Curve. It was so easy to use and the perfect size!
Hi! I looooooove my Blackberry Curve!!
I was not a BB person but my hubby's fell in the toilet, lol, and when he got a new one, I got one, too.
I say go with the iphone!! It rocks!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am now a follower of yours, too!
I know you said no touch screen (I was one of those people once, too) but I think you really need to consider the iPhone. My boyfriend is in investment banking and had a blackberry. He said he couldn't have an iPhone, and has had one for months. AND he always talks about how much he loves it.
It really is SO much better than the blackberry.
I have an iphone and LOVE it! Takes a bit to get used to it, but it rocks! (I have a blackberry too...)
Also...I am moving to TN later this summer (to the Knoxville/Oak Ridge area) Are you still in Memphis? We live in Scotland right now, so it is going to be a change!
I never wanted all the bells and whistles that cell phones come with these days but I did get a Blackberry Curve when my contract ran out. I like it ok, but it has too many features than I know what to do with and the keys are so small I always have typos in my texts (although that may be standard with any phone, this is the first full keyboard I've had).
Post a Comment