Yesterday was round one of the NCAA tournament. The Memphis game was definitely a nail biter, but we pulled through. Go Tigers! Dad, Dustin, my cousin Lauren, Dustin's sis-in-law Jami, and I met up at this restaurant in Collierville called Booya's to watch the game. We go there frequently for the games. For an 11:30 week day game, the place was crowded. Either everybody took off or they took long lunches, but it was great!! 
After the game, I came home and lounged on the couch for several hours watching other games and being lazy! Dustin brought his sweet dog, Josie over to play with Sammy. I had to take Bo home today, so Sammy is kinda lonely. Or, maybe not, I don't know!
I intended to do more than sit in front of a TV today, but sometimes it's just nice to be lazy!!

9 comments:
It was a terrible game to watch! I was going insane!
And, everyone needs a lazy day now and then - especially when you're on spring break for heaven's sake!
Cute pics!!!
1. cute pictures! GO TIGERS!! (Even though I don't watch basketball haha. Actually I think Houston and Memphis played eachother, If that was the case I'd have to say GO COOGS! It's where I went to college!. I'm sure we lost though ha!)
2. I will find a Charming Charlie close to you. Then maybe you and some girlfriends/mom/aunt could make a day trip out of it :)
3. I WANT TO KICK THESE A**HOLES who actually made these coins! Jerks!
Uh oh, er... umm...scratch #2 :( Apparently we only have them in Texas. THAT'S OK! They have some stuff online. Not all and the website is acting funny right now. I wish I could go in and video everything they have and you could watch and tell me what you liked and I'd mail it to ya lol!
I love me some Longhorn basketball, but they haven't been so hot this year....at least they pulled through yesterday but I'm afraid that's as far as they'll go. I hate UCLA so I was pissed they one yesterday...ugh. These games give me so much anxiety!
I'm rooting for Louisville for the title though!
HAHAHA! I'm laughing about it now! Oh man! I feel like such a dumbo! At least you're right there with me :)
The Memphis game was making me VERY nervous yesterday!!
Sounds a lot like my day...at least we have a good excuse for watching tv all day!
I'm glad you are enjoying your spring break!!
Post a Comment