Yesterday I went out shopping and enjoyed the nice weather in my new dress and sandals. I was so happy that it did decide to be warm and sunny after all. When I came home, Dustin and I worked in the yard. By both of us, I mean, he worked while I supervised and kept the 2 dogs entertained! Plus, I kinda had a mini photo shoot with the dogs. Bo wants to show his mommy what he's been up to on Spring Break since she's at the beach!
This is me on my way to shopping. Just wanted to prove that I did wear my green yesterday!!
Also, I just had to take a picture of my Memphis flag in my flowerbed because it's March Madness time! Go Tigers!!
Here is Bo and Sammy watching Dustin cut the grass. Every time he would turn the lawn mower on, they would run after it like they were getting it or something!
Here is Bo (mom's dog- I'm babysitting this week) relaxing in the sun!!
Here is Sammy after one of his trips to chase the lawn mower. He's so tough!!


13 comments:
Such a fun day!
Love the action shot of Sammy!
Glad you had a good day!! I feel ya on the weeds! I just put weed killer down last week and they are still growing!
Aww your memphis doggie daner and blanket are so cute and the lil garden flag. You are a true die hard fan. Love it!
Glad you got to wear your dress! :)
LOVE the dress! SO CUTE! meant to post that on yesterdays post. ANd Sammy..oh my goodness! SO CUTE! He could be the only boy I would allow around my daughter haha!
The green martini looks good!
What a fun day! Love the green dress!!
What a fun day! Your drink looks yummy!
LOVE that our men do our yard work!
How I love springtime and being outside!
I left you a surprise on my blog!
what cute dogs!
Ugh, i did not wear green yesterday! And I was in Boston. What is up with that?!
Loved the pictures, girl, and so glad you are enjoying your spring break :o)
Post a Comment