Today Sammy is 5!!! Wow, I cannot believe I have had him that long! Here a bunch of pics of him over the last 5 years! Isn't he so cute?? 

This is the day I brought him home. He was such a little puff ball!
Things Sammy loves:
1. Memphis Tigers (of course)
2. Boat rides

2. Boat rides
3. Being sassy....he's sticking his tongue out and me and he always has the last word (or sound).
4. Snoozing
5. Playing outside


6. His chew toys
7. And, of course, his momma



15 comments:
how precious! i just posted a pic of my little baby, he likes to type on my laptop now lol.
Happy Birthday Sammy!!
Too cute! Happy birthday Sammy!
Happy Birthday Sammy! Cute dog!
Awww, too cute! Happy Birthday!!! :o)
Aww he's way too cute!!! ...I mean handsom ;) I forget guys don't like "cute" hehe. Happy Birthday Sammy!!
so cute!! i forgot what kind of dog he is?? mine is a maltese they look so much alike!!
He is so precious! Happy birthday sammy :)
He's sooo cute!! :)
aw, happy birthday sammy! peanut would LOVE him!
Adorable! Happy B-day Sammy ;)
I left you an award on my blog :) Enjoy!!!
Hope the first day back after SB was a good one :)
aww happy birthday Sammy!!! left you an award but I'm still typing so check it out in a few!
He's so cute!!!
AWW! HAPPY BDAY SAMMY!!
Post a Comment