Monday, February 9, 2009

sick chic

Sorry I haven't posted in a couple days. I went to bed very early yesterday feeling not so hot. Then I woke up this morning to bad sinuses and a killer headache. I went to work to find 8 of my preschoolers out sick. They are most likely the cause of my illness. Well, that and the drastic weather changes. I came home and was in my pj's and in the bed by 4. I've done a little reading on your blogs and a lot of laying around TV watching. Anyway, I have started 2 other posts, but have no energy to finish or add the needed pictures. So, I will be back with a "real" post in the next couple days when I feel better.

7 comments:

Snickerdoodle Champagne said...

Yucky! Feel better soon!

Lauren said...

Girl, I hope you get to feeling better soon :o)

Jennifer said...

Hope you feel better bestie!

USCEmily said...

Aww, I hope you feel better soon. Being sick is no fun at all!!

Miss Lemonade said...

Thanks for your comment, I'm glad I'm not the only one! :)

I hope you feel better soon!

Aliya said...

something has definitely been going around... feel better soon! :)

Whitney said...

Feel better!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails