Rules: It's harder than it looks!
Copy to your post, erase my answers, enter yours.
Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions.
They have to be real . . . nothing made up!
If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers.
You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.
1. What is your name: Melissa
2. A four Letter Word: move
3. A girl’s Name: Makayla
4. A boy’s Name: Michael
5. An occupation: mechanic
6. A color: mauve
7. Something you wear: muddy boots
8. A food: manicotti
9. Something found in the bathroom: mirror
10. A place: Memphis
11. A reason for being late: my car won't start
12. Something you shout: Man!
13. A movie title: My Girl
14. Something you drink: margarita
15. A musical group: Matchbox 20
16. An animal: monkey
17. A street name: Main Street
18. A type of car: Mazda
19. The title of a song: Manic Monday
20. Name an activity that requires more than 2 people: mosh pit
Today is such a nice day! Is anyone else getting such wonderful weather? I hope it sticks around. I'm so over winter it isn't funny! I love Spring and that's exactly what it feels like outside! I'm ready for flip flops and short sleeves and definitely no more jackets!! I think I'm about to take Sammy for a walk around the park by my house. We haven't done that in forever and I just want to be outdoors today! Hope everyone has a fabulous Saturday!!
Also, check out the fabulous giveaway on The Polka Dotted Owl's blog!!

15 comments:
Fun post! We are getting lovely weather too, loving it!
Have a fabulous weekend friend!!
Thanks for registering, following, and posting for my give away!!!!
Love the blog, girl:)
Way to go with all the "M" words!! I'm totally with you on being ready for some flip flop weather! Have a great Sunday!
You have to save and publish it. Then go up to File and "Export as JPEG." You download and save it. Then upload in the header portion of your blog. Make sure you check "shrink to fit." I hope that helps! :o)
I sent the sunshine your way!! We are getting rained on this weekend!
Girl! I'm playing catch up trying to read your blogs! So much fun reading.....I'm excited to be following your blog! Thanks for the comment....yay!
Cool entry, I like!
And very pretty blog! :) :)
just found your blog, very cute!
Cute post!! Great *M* word for color - I would have said maroon but would never have thought of mauve!!
I loved your #20. Creative answer!
Love your blog! Thanks for commenting :) Have a great day!
You've got mail! :)
Thanks, I'm glad you think the name thing turned out ok. :)
Aww...thanks! I'm hoping it goes well! :)
Memphis- Where I'm located! :p
Post a Comment