It's officially 2009! It's always weird getting used to and saying a new year...2009. So far, 2009 has been pretty good. Today we all got together at Dustin's brother's house to eat lunch. We had steaks. We also ate our black eyed peas for luck! I don't know if it works, but I did it anyway! This is me and Madelyn relaxing after such a yummy lunch!
Last night was a lot of fun. It was very low key with just the 4 of us, but very fun! Jennifer and I decided to make a bunch of different appetizers instead of a main meal. We made a fruit tray with fruit dip, bacon dip, mini pizzas on rye bread, stuffed peppers, sausage balls, pigs in a blanket, bruschetta, and cookies. Look how wonderful it all turned out!
This is me and Dustin posing for our New Year's picture.
This is Jennifer and Matt posing.
This is me and Jennifer posing with our glasses!
We had fun and laughed the night away!

1 comment:
Ying and Yang!
Post a Comment