Monday, January 19, 2009

weekend recap

It's Monday and I'm not at work! Woo Hoo!! It's 10:30 and I've only been up about 30 minutes. I love sleeping in!! I think today I'm gonna go shopping by myself and spend the rest of my Christmas money. I like going by myself because I feel like I can be lazy and take my time browsing if I want or I can get in and out quickly if I want.
Yesterday was pretty much all about football. I went to Dustin's house and some of our friends came over. We sat around eating Dustin's dad's chili and other snacks and just hung out. It was fun! We weren't rooting for the Cardinals to pull off that win, but are happy that the Steelers won!
Saturday, I lazed around the house and did some cleaning. That night, we went to watch the Tigers game with Dad. That's always fun! The Tigers beat UAB and we are very happy about that!
Friday night, Dustin and I went to a friend's house to eat dinner and hang out. Nothing exciting, but relaxing. It was a long, crazy week for me and I was just glad to do a whole lot of nothing this weekend.
Also, I know most of you are, but continue to pray for Harper and her family. She is showing improvements which all are thankful for. Praise the Lord!! Check out Caroline's blog. She went to Tulsa to visit with and pray for the Stamps family. Her story and outlook on the situation is uplifting! Also, if you haven't stopped by Jenna's blog, you should. Her little baby, Brayden, is in a similar situation as Harper and needs our prayers as well. Have a wonderful week and sorry to those of you that got stuck at work today!!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Go Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!
Have fun shopping! I love shopping with my girlfriends or my mom, but sometimes there is really nothing like going by yourelf!

Sarah Elizabeth said...

PITTSBURGH STEELERS!!! ♥
your blog is adorable, and I love it even more knowing you were pulling for my boys! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails