Sunday, January 18, 2009

dreaming


I know this sounds crazy since it really just started, but I'm soooo over Winter! I don't like it. I never have and sure can't see myself ever starting. There are some decent aspects to Winter. I like cute jackets, scarves, and I love boots. But, I would NOT be sad if it would stay warm and I had to get rid of all of those items! Right now, I'm dreaming of these things:
the beach,
the lake,
and the pool.
I think as of today, I am officially counting down the days until summer. There are 131 days until Memorial Day weekend. That's really the official start of all the fun!! I wonder if I will survive this nasty cold weather until then.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

We were talking about the beach earlier today. We were loading stuff in my trunk and there is still sand in there. I REFUSE to vacuum it out!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails