I have been tagged by Quite Contrary, Rachel, and Jennifer to do this questionnaire. So, here goes.
Here are the rules:
Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
Step 2: tag—other un-tagged people
Make a list of things you can see without getting up:
computer, water bottle, cell phone, picture frames, Yankee Candle, my Flip, lamp, lotion, Cd's, diploma, award, trash can
What are you wearing now? brown striped dress pants, turquoise top from Express, brown tall boots, matching jewelry
Favorite football team:
Dallas Cowboys
What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading?
Twilight and my Beth Moore Esther study
What color is your bedroom?
a tannish color
Do you nap a lot?
no, but I would love to
Who was the last person you hugged?
a child at school
What’s your current obsession/addiction?
chap stick is a must have
What was the last thing you said aloud?
"Do you want to wear you sweater, Sammy?"
What websites do you always visit when you go online?
Blogger, Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, Perez, Gmail, and Yahoo mail
What was the last thing you bought?
sour skittles
What are you listening to right now?
Sammy squeaking his squirrel toy
If you could have any super power, what would it be?
flying maybe
What is your favorite weather, and why?
summer because I'm off work, it's warm, I love tanning, going to the lake, and the beach
What time do you usually get up?
usually around 7
What is your most challenging goal right now?
not living paycheck to paycheck
Say something to the person who tagged you:
Quite Contrary is super cute and we have LOT in common!! I love your blog! Also, Rachel at The Carnell's I have known for a while because we're both from C'ville. She's very sweet and considerate and also has an awesome blog!! And, Jennifer, my bestie. She's the BEST ever and we are so much alike it's almost scary! I love her!!
If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? I like mine pretty good, but can I move it to the beach??
Favorite vacation spot?
the beach or the lake in the dead of the summer
What is your favorite children’s book?
Where the Wild Things Are
Fancy Nancy
The Grouchy Ladybug
What is your favorite item of clothing?
jeans definitely
Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you:
cheese dip or pizza
Favorite Hair Product?
CHI hair smoother
Favorite pair of shoes you keep going back to over and over, even though your closet is overflowing with a zillion others:
tall black boots in winter, black and white flip flops in summer
**Added the one here**What can you not live without? my camera and cell phone
I tag the following fabulous blogs to participate:
I Can Only Imagine
Life's a Beach
Little Miss Sunshine
Montana Musings of a Southern Girl
My Star [and Wish]
One Hot Dish
The Trimble Life
That Girl
These are the Days
Park City Utah
4 years ago

4 comments:
Fun! I loved this. I will definitely have to try and fill this out cause girl KNOWS she needs some blog material. :-) Have a great weekend!
Left you something on my blog!
Oh, and I did my tag!
Twilight is like the crack for non-drug addicts.
We are so much a like it's scary!! And btw, I LOVE those cd's!!!!! You did such a a great job picking out the songs. Thank you so much!
Post a Comment