Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day!!!

I am so happy to be off today! I woke up around 5 this morning to find out that school was cancelled...no teaching today!! I took Sammy out and saw that it was only sprinkling at my house. But, I just figured that maybe there was ice on some of the back roads since I teach in a rural area. I went back to bed and slept in. When I woke up about 10:30, this is what I found! A real snow day!!!!!
Sammy looks so dirty compared to the snow. Well actually, he is in need of a bath.
We had to come in a put his sweater on. He was shivering from the cold!I'm just gonna be lazy today and hang around the house. I think I might curl back up in bed and read Twilight some more. I'm only about 4 chapters in. It's pretty good so far!

9 comments:

Whitney said...

I. AM. SO. JEALOUS.
My work is open and I am here! HA!
Enjoy your day!

Ashley said...

Oh I LOVE melissa too! I watched her on the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders show and was excited to see her on the show! I would be happy if either one of them won! I think Jillian is sweet too haha. Cute blog, thanks for reading mine! :)

Unknown said...

I wish we would get snow here. It sucks that everyone who has it doesn't want it, and everyone who doesn't does want it. I also have just recently started Twilight too, so I'm not the only late one!

Angela said...

Glad you had a nice snow day. It missed us. Maybe next time.

Claudine said...

I wish I was off too. I spent 15 minutes shoveling snow off the driveway just to get to and from work.

Lauren said...

WOW, gotta love snow days, huh? Hey, let me know how twilight is. I was at a bookstore today and actually considered buying it? Would it be worth my money? And I heard the movie was great!

Brittney said...

How fun! We did have an ice day delay -- I went into work at 11.

Anonymous said...

Aren't snow days great? Your dog is adorable!

quite contrary said...

i tagged you in my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails